Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's YOUR Type?

So, I'm a little obsessed with personality tests. I must have taken dozens of them trying to figure out why I do the things I do and what I can work on. I'm an INFP which stands for Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving. This means I'm an idealistic dreamer that hates conflict and loves harmony. Sounds nice, huh? It also means I'm stubborn, bad with money and need constant praise. **Sigh** What's your type? If you want to know, you can take a personality test here and post your findings in comments.
Arts

2 comments:

  1. i'm usually between an INFJ and INFP...i'm wondering if most writers are INF-something?

    so great to see your pretty face on this page, lady!

    xo kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Kat!

    ReplyDelete

dreamhost coupon